SIPs – structural insulated panels – are the modern building method of choice for those who want high levels of thermal efficiency, a fast and simple build and excellent energy efficiency. SIPs are used to construct a range of building types including domestic or commercial constructions, and from one off eco-home style builds to larger scale construction projects. Suitable for works within the education, leisure, retail and social housing sectors, a SIPs building system comes with a multitude of benefits. At the Shire Timber Group, we offer a full SIPs supplier package and solution for any build.
Structural Insulated Panels For The Best In Thermal Efficiency
The Benefits of Choosing a SIPs Building System
- A cost-effective way of meeting the Code for Sustainable Housing codes 4, 5 and 6, as well as BREEAM standards of excellence
- With a high strength-to-weight ratio a SIPs building system results in an incredibly strong build
- It’s versatile and adaptable and can be used in walls, ceilings, floors and roofs
- Enjoy faster construction times when compared to other building methods
- The insulation offered by SIPs is superior when compared to studs or traditional other construction methods
The Premier SIPs Supplier Across The UK
At Shire Timber Group we’ve been constructing timber frame panels in our large Leeds factory for over 20 years and have identified SIPs as the next step in the evolution of timber framed construction. With decades of structural timber experience, our team offer a complete SIPs solution for any build across Leeds, Yorkshire and the entire of the UK, no matter how complex.